One of the strengths of the Higher Technical School of Engineering is the maturity of its Internal Quality Assurance System, which guides the performance and monitoring of all the activities that the School carries out and is the basic instrument for the continuous establishment improvement actions.
The ETSE has the following quality policy, along the URV quality policy:
- ETSE Quality policy (Approved JdC 4-06-10, last modification by JdC 12-11-20)
- URV Quality policy (Approved by University Faculty)
ETSE has designed and approved the Quality Center Manual which defines and documents the processes that form its SIGQ.
- Quality Center Manual
- SIGQ processes map (Approved JdC 28-11-11, last modification by JdC 25-03-21)
- Informes de revisión del SIGQ: Curso 17-18, Curso 18-19, Curso 19-20 (solo disponible en catalán), Curso 20-21 (solo disponible en catalán), Curso 21-22(solo disponible en catalán)
- Implantación del SIGQ: Información, Certificación
- Certificado Acreditación institucional
- Web de calidad institucional URV
ETSE has a Quality and Strategic Planning Commission, a key body for making proposals and improving the quality of the centre's Bachelor's and Master's training programmes.
To find out about the activities done by the ETSE in each course, you can consult the annual memoirs (only available in catalan):